This blog was birthed out of loss. At the time of this blog I have experienced three significant losses that have changed the trajectory of my life. Yes, I know your curious mind wants to know what have I lost? I would say, just replace what would feel like three significant losses in your life and think about how that would feel and that's exactly how I feel right now. The word for it is grief. I am grieving over these losses. I am in the process of letting go of what I once had. They have disrupted my normal. And quite honestly my grief has put me on the edge of losing my joy and my serenity. But I will not have it! Neither my joy nor my serenity will be overtaken by grief. Where can I go to protect the joy and the serenity that I have? There is only one place. It's the place of appreciation. Appreciation is the place where I can rest from my interior griping over my losses and gain an appreciative perspective on the everyday events in my life, These events are inviting me allow the disposition of appreciation to be formed in me.
Perhaps you also need the appreciation lounge. A place where your griping comes to die and your joy and serenity is revived! This is the place where we can drink from the cup of gratitude and feast on the hidden treasures of appreciative living. Welcome to the Appreciation Lounge. The place where thank you's are being served.
Photo by Photography Life on Unsplash
Perhaps you also need the appreciation lounge. A place where your griping comes to die and your joy and serenity is revived! This is the place where we can drink from the cup of gratitude and feast on the hidden treasures of appreciative living. Welcome to the Appreciation Lounge. The place where thank you's are being served.
Photo by Photography Life on Unsplash

Comments
Post a Comment